Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome SBS Sisters group 29!

Happy New Year!
Happy New Adventures!

Hi all! I'm so thrilled to begin another new year of life and with new years come new excitement! I have joined a new Stamping sisters group and this is my introduction post ;) Those of you who know my blog, including my precious SBS9 sisters, this is history for you, but hey! If you are patient enough to have followed my blog for so long, I know you are forgiving of my quirky ways!
So welcome to my new SBS29 Sisterhood group! I've now been blogging about 2 1/2 years and I still love it! Here is a revisit of what I call
The Kim Marie Tutorial ;)
I am a 46 year old wife, mom, speech pathologist, missionary stamper :) I have a million interests and obsessions (all healthy and clean, I promise!) and I love to laugh with my family and friends. I have two children who would argue whether they are still-indeed-children at 18 and 23 and two cats, Ollie and Grace. I don't cook much (my hubby is an AMAZING cook, but this is about me, tee hee!) but I DO love to chat and stamp! Card making is my real hobby...I've made a few small 6x6 albums without pictures, but I consider that making 20 card fronts and all is well. :) I've been married almost 26 years and plan on at least 40 more! We live in a rural part of NY near where my hubby and I grew up and, aside from the winter driving, love it! Our families are nearby, although my son just moved to TEXAS! I work in a public school and for a local university teaching just one class a semester. I am very involved in our church and have taken mission groups to Mexico and Mozambique, and look forward to whatever else God sets before us on our path! Given all that, we are very busy people. Stamping has allowed me to slow down a bit when the 'stuff' is overwhelming! That's me in a nutshell! For further info, follow my blog! I am going to make a great effort to post once a week....there, I said it!!! Now, to keep my promise... :) Oh, and, PS....I am NOT a KimBERLY....I am a Kim Marie....thus, my use of my middle name....so much better for me, as I am rarely "burly"! Tee hee :)

Off to make a Gina K card!

5 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Kim Marie. I have looked around your blog and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to the blogging group Kim Marie! Lovely into! and...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for getting SBS29# off and running. I am looking forward to getting to know you better through the group. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very excited about this group and thank you so much for getting it off and running! I seem to be a bit behind on getting my blog set up but am working on it! :) Hi to everyone, I look forward to getting to know you all!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really been looking forward to this...thank you so much for doing it. I'm excited to get to know my Sisters!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)